Sunday 14 December 2008

Christmas Dos

Tuesday morning Auntie Lucy and Ashlee came over to see us, but I ended up missing them as I was in bed. Mummy had a nice chat though.

The afternoon Nanny Rennolds came over for a surprise visit and we went for a walk down to the shops.

Mummy bought a couple of tops as her bump is really starting to appear.



Mummy also bought me a new jumper, some trousers, another jumper, some bigger pyjamas and a lovely dressing gown which I am modelling here.





Mummy has a dressing gown just like mine but a different colour. We put our hoodies up and Daddy took a picture.



I didn't see Daddy Tuesday night as he was staying away for the night.

Wednesday morning, I watched the birds while I was eating my breakfast. When Mummy went to get the camera though, they all flew away. Camera shy.



We quickly popped out the shops to try to find some jeans for Mummy. We didn't have any luck but I did get the chance to have my feet re-measured. I am now a 4 1/2 H but the lady said the shoes I have at the moment will be fine until after Christmas.

Wednesday afternoon, Nanny Rennolds came over again and we all walked down the road to my Music with Mummy class. I had an amazing time as always and was given a bit of chocolate as a present from Debs the teacher.

Anna's Nanny was at the class too and so she joined us all for a cup of tea in Sainsbury's cafe.



We stayed for quite a while and then we walked home in the dark. I fell asleep on the way back and when I woke up, I kept asking for Nanny, but she wasn't there.

Daddy didn't get home until late so I didn't see him again, and pretty much as he stepped in the door, Mummy went out to her line dancing class.

Thursday morning we went on a very long drive. We went to visit our friends, Deborah, Tony, Evan and Thomas.

I had loads of fun playing with all the toys and I sat up to the table with everyone to have lunch. I was a really good boy and Mummy was very pleased with me.

Mummy forgot to take any pictures which was a shame.

I was so tired by the time we left that before we even got on the motorway, I was asleep.

We had an even longer journey home as we didn't go home. We went straight up to Nanny and Grandad Rennolds' house. I played for a bit and then Mummy, Nanny and I went to Toys R Us to have a look at a buggy that Mummy wants to get for Dollop and I.

Nanny bought some clothes and Mummy tried on some more jeans but still didn't have any luck.

Back at Nanny's house we had dinner as Daddy wasn't going to be home until late. I ate loads as usual and Mummy loved her food.

Friday morning we had to go to the big shops so that Mummy could find some jeans. I didn't sleep on the journey to the shops so after about an hour of shopping, I finally fell asleep in my buggy.

Mummy was going to stay for lunch but decided to go home instead, which meant that I had to wake up. I wasn't pleased about it. Mummy did manage to buy some jeans though.

Twinkling Stars in the afternoon was quite good. It was the last one of term so we get to have the big parachute thing. It is so much fun but I am still a bit wary of it.

Daddy surprised us and turned up towards the end which was nice.

Daddy did bath and bed routine as Mummy was getting ready to go out for her first Christmas Do with all the Mummies. Sharon unfortunately wasn't very well so couldn't make.

Mummy picked up Sally and Charlotte and met Sarah and Naomi at the pub. They had a lovely meal and chat.



Saturday morning, Mummy did the morning shift and Daddy slept in until about 10am, which is when I went back to bed.

We didn't do very much. Mummy tried to do some wrapping, and sorted out the spare room and Daddy used his laptop. We did go for a walk to Sainsbury's in the afternoon for a cream tea and Grandad Rennolds stopped by too, which was nice.

Uncle Dave came up for a visit and Daddy did bath and bed routine so that Mummy could get ready again and go out for her second Christmas Do with her old yoga class. She picked up Saskia and met Sarah, Rachael and Vivien in town.

They had some good food and really good in depth conversations about women stuff. Mummy was really happy to have caught up with them.



When she got home, she was very tired and went to bed after a quick drink.

Sunday morning Daddy did the early shift but I didn't wake up until quite late so when it came to the time for my nap, I didn't want to sleep. I was put in bed with Mummy and Daddy but I still wasn't happy. Daddy put me back in my bed but I just kept crying so Mummy got up with me instead.

I eventually went to bed at about 11:45am and Mummy woke me up at 1pm for lunch.

Daddy got out of bed about 1:30pm and then it wasn't long until we got ready to go and visit Leighton, Jaidan, Sabriel and Jasper.

We had a lovely time. We played loads and Mummy and Daddy had cuddles with Jasper. I didn't mind as I was too busy trying to destroy the Christmas tree and television stuff.

Mummy took some pictures of Jasper and we all had lots to drink and eat before leaving at about 6pm.









I stayed awake on the way home which really surprised Mummy and I then had my bath and went straight to bed. I didn't make a sound and went straight to sleep.

There isn't anything planned for next week but I hope we do something as I get really bored just staying at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails