Sunday 7 December 2008

Christmas Party

Yet another new post for you. You have been really spoilt this week.

Today was the day of the Jolly Babies Christmas party. It wasn't until the afternoon and in the morning we were due to go to Wales for my friend Owain's birthday party.

The weather outside was pretty nasty and Mummy wasn't feeling 100% so she went back to bed and we ended up not going to Wales.

When I came downstairs for my breakfast I was surprised to see that the Christmas tree had been fully decorated and the lights were on. I loved it! It was so exciting. I looked at it very closely, even touching most of the decorations. Obviously I was told not too but did anyway.



The sun always shines through the kitchen window and into the living room and today it reflected off one of the Christmas decorations and made a lovely rainbow on the ceiling. It is the first time that I have seen one.



I was put in bed just past 10am but by 11:30am, I still hadn't slept so Daddy came in to get me.

Mummy came downstairs not long after and we had lunch before rushing to get in the car and to the party in time.

We met up with the others in the car park and then went into the hall to take our seats.

We all sat together this year which was really nice.











Wayne, Nic and Ella were there too but they sat with all their friends from their post natal group. I went to say hi and Mummy tried to get a couple of pictures.





I think Daddy had fun swinging me around to the music.







Mummy and I had fun looking at all the decorations.





The musical instruments were put out into the centre of the room and me and my friends dig in and have lots of fun just looking at what there is. It is a very serious business though.





The party always finishes with some dancing. Daddy did it all and got very hot but I think he enjoyed it as much as me.



After the singing and dancing, the adults have tea, biscuits and other snacks and we are given a little present. I was given a little doggy that covers his eyes and plays boo with me. I think it is really cute.



We also posed for a couple of pictures that Uncle Wayne took for us.





We stayed for quite a while and I was shattered. I hadn't slept all morning and the party had worn me out. By the time we reached the main road, I was asleep.





Mummy and Daddy stopped in Sainsbury's for a couple of things and then we went home.

I was put in bed and didn't wake until Mummy came to get me at just gone 5pm.

We all sat to the table and had lamb, pickled red cabbage with carrot and swede mash. It was yummy and I ate it all up on my own. I had a yogurt for dessert.

I played for quite a while until Daddy took me upstairs for bath time.

I think tomorrow we are doing more Christmas stuff, and going to see Santa! How exciting, I can barely sleep.

Thank you Auntie Nic, Uncle Wayne and Ella for my lovely shirt that I wore today. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails