Wednesday 3 December 2008

Toy Box

Daddy was gone by the time I woke up and so Mummy and I sat having our breakfast, watching the birds. We love doing that, well I do anyway.

Mummy was sure a delivery was due today so we had to stay in yet again. I think Mummy just doesn't want to go out in the cold.

Music with Mummy was cancelled as Debs had lost her voice. I wonder where it went? I hope she finds it soon as I missed going to my class.

I spent the day playing with my toys and chatting to Nanny Rennolds on the webcam.

At one point in the day I really wanted a toy at the bottom of my box, and I fell in head first trying to get it. Mummy thought it would be a good idea to tip the box over for me, so I ended up just sitting in it surrounded by toys.





The delivery didn't arrive, so I bet it must be tomorrow. Another day spent in the house!

Bath and bed routine was normal and I didn't get to see Daddy. He was still on his way home from work. Hopefully I will see him tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails