Monday 8 December 2008

Christmas Grotto

For some reason, Daddy was home again so we all went out in the morning to a garden centre.

I was asleep when we first got there so Mummy and Daddy waited in the car park for a bit before going into the shop.

It was amazing! There were lights, Christmas trees, toys, sweets and loads of pretty decorations. I kept pointing at everything and saying "look!, look!"



We queued up to go into this little house so that I could meet Santa for the first time. We had a little bit of a wait so we took some pictures of us messing around.









Once inside the house, we sat on the floor and sang a song with some jingle bells and then we were allowed to sit with Santa for a photo. I didn't really like it so Mummy sat with me too. I think she was more excited than me!





After the photos we were allowed into a special toy cupboard where we could pick a toy for a present. I picked a box of play people and I held onto them very tightly.



We stopped for lunch in the cafe and then we had time to look at the animals. I saw lots of fish, birds, hamsters, rats, gerbils, snakes, spiders and lizards but my favourite was the rabbits.





We went home straight after and Mummy had a lie down for an hour as she wasn't feeling well. We then went to Sharon and Sophie's house for Mummy afternoon. We couldn't stay for too long as Mummy had to go and see the midwife at 4:30pm.

We picked Daddy up on the way and by the time we reached the doctors car park, I was asleep. I woke up being put into the buggy.

The midwife appointment was quite quick. Mummy had to give some blood and we were able to hear Dollop's heartbeat for the first time. It was brilliant. I can't wait to be a big brother.



We went home for dinner. Mummy didn't have any as she still wasn't feeling well and she asked Daddy to feed me mine as the smell was making her feel sick.

Daddy then went to do some things on his car so Mummy did bath and bed routine.

I went straight to sleep as I was so tired.

Mummy tried to have some cereal but after a quick bath, she was in bed by 8pm. I hope she feels better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails