Saturday 6 December 2008

Christmas Stuff

Daddy did the first shift of the day and I didn't wake him up until quite late, 7:45am.

We had breakfast and played with diddle, diddle for ages. I will get Mummy to do a video of this tomorrow so you can see what I mean.

I read my books, did puzzles and generally made a mess of the living room.

Mummy got up as I was put down for a nap at just gone 10am. I didn't go to sleep for another hour though.

Mummy put a casserole in the oven and then did some stuff on the computer and tidied up from this morning.

Daddy and I had to be woken up at around 1pm so that we could all sit to the table and have our casserole with lovely thick, white, buttered bread. I loved it and ate it all up.

Mummy even let me eat my yogurt all on my own. I didn't do too bad, and just needed help to finish off the last little bit.

We played a bit more before going out in the cold to the library, Sainsuburys and the park on the way back. It was so cold outside and I don't have any gloves yet so I was freezing. I cried on the way back just so that Mummy and Daddy knew.

It was then time to put up the Christmas tree. It was so exciting. Daddy put on some Christmas music so that we could all get in the right mood. It worked really well and I was dancing within minutes.



The tree went up quickly, and of course I helped out a lot. The best bit was testing the lights.



We all had a light dinner and then close to bath time, Nanny and Grandad Rennolds turned up for a quick tea, and chat. Nanny helped Mummy bath me and then I was put to bed.

They stayed for a little while longer and then went home.

Mummy and Daddy spent the evening on their computers.

Tomorrow is a very busy day, with 2 parties to try and fit in. One of them is in Wales.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails