Monday 22 December 2008

Christmas Party 2

Sunday morning, Daddy and I went to the big shops to do some Christmas shopping for Mummy. I slept in the car on the way there and woke up as Daddy put me into my buggy.



We stopped and looked at the fountain and Christmas decorations which I love to do and looked in loads of shops. It was quite busy and Daddy struggled with the buggy a bit.

At home Mummy was doing yet more housework. I think it is that nesting thing again that Daddy has mentioned before.

We arrived home just after lunchtime so Mummy cooked me something quickly and I was soon full to the brim.

The rest of the day we just played and messed around and then Daddy went out in the early evening and Mummy and I continued to play until bath and bed.

Monday morning, I went back to bed for a nap and Mummy went to do the food shopping. It is much easier without me.

As Mummy arrived home, I woke up and Mummy came to get me.

After the shopping was put away, we all had some dinner and then Mummy and I went out to do some deliveries. We posted some cards and one present for Ria.

We also stopped in to see Nanny and Grandad Rennolds who were busy trying to put up some Christmas lights. We made them stop for a break.

We didn't stay long as we needed to get to Naomi and Iestyn's house for our Mummy afternoon Christmas party!

We were all there and had so much fun. We managed to do a group photo again which was really good fun.



We have all changed a lot from last year as you can see from this old video.



This is the video of us opening our secret Santa presents this year.



I got an umbrella and a lovely pop up book.

We all had a really good time and stuffed our faces with loads of food and played with lots of toys.



















Toby

Faith

Sophie

Me

Iestyn

Anna

We left just after 5 and I had fun playing with Daddy when I got home. I didn't have any dinner as I had eaten so much during the afternoon.

Daddy did the bath and bed routine and Mummy had a shower and tidied up downstairs.

Only 2 days until Christmas day! I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails