Tuesday 4 November 2008

Sparkler

Mummy was feeling much better on Sunday which was really good for me as we end up having loads more fun and spent the morning messing around.





I don't think Daddy approved!



In the afternoon Mummy and I went out in the car. We stopped off at Nanny and Grandad Rennolds' house and had fun playing with bricks, books and plastic tubs. We then went up to the field to have a look around and then drove all the way back home, via ASDA.

I fell asleep in the car so Mummy was unable to go into the shops so went straight home instead. I was put into bed but woke up straight away. I think Mummy was a bit annoyed by this.

For dinner we all sat at the table eating a curry. It was yummy and I am doing really well with eating all on my own now. We wont bore you with yet another video.

There wasn't any Sing and Sign on Monday morning so we just did a bit more messing around before I was put in the buggy and we walked to Sally and Anna's house for Mummy afternoon.

We arrived first and I set about pulling all the toys out of the box and making a complete mess. Anna didn't mind, she helped.

We stayed for a really long time and I had so much fun, I didn't really want to go home.

Our walk home was in the dark, which wasn't very nice. Mummy marched quite quickly all the way. I didn't mind, I was all snuggled in my buggy.

Daddy was home from work on Tuesday so we all went swimming.

When we arrived, there was a queue out of the door but Mummy was determined to stick it out. We arrived at the till and were told that we were going to be the last ones to be let in. Phew! At least Mummy could keep her blood pressure down.

When we got in the pool my lips were already slightly purple, by about 5 minutes in, they were very purple! Mummy and Daddy thought it was best we didn't stay in too long. We managed to hold out for about 30 minutes. The pool was too crowded anyway.

We went to the local shopping centre for lunch. Mummy and Daddy had their favourite, McDonalds and I had a baked potato with baked beans. Mummy had bought all my bowls, spoons, forks, sticky plate and drink with her so I was able to sit up to the table and eat with them.



We arrived home and I was put into bed for a little nap, which I needed as I have a bit of a cold at the moment.

While I was asleep, Sophie and Anna arrived for another Mummy afternoon.

Sophie's Mummy went to get her hair cut so Mummy and Sally looked after her. She seemed quite happy and didn't cry once.



Once I was awake, the fun really began. Love was in the air!



At dinner time, Mummy went out into the garden and lit this stick that made pretty lights. I was told that it was a sparkler. Mummy seemed to really enjoy herself and I must admit that I didn't mind it either.

The video is about 2 minutes long and I doubt you can see anything, but Mummy thinks the last bit is really funny. I'm sure you wont agree, but we can humour her.



Daddy did the bath and bed routine and Mummy had a shower, did my teeth and then went to do some blogging.

We have our first Music with Mummy group tomorrow and I think Mummy is more nervous than me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails