Sunday 20 May 2012

Hands Free Life

I recently read this blog entry here, and a couple of things really got to me, because I do them!  I've since reading this started to try and live a more hands free life, especially when my babies are awake and with me.

I'm all for moving forward with modern technology but you have to draw a line somewhere, especially when I'm shushing my kids so that I can send a text message, that can surely wait.  I will read the entry again every now and then to remind myself.

My PC is currently not working and I'm having to use my laptop, which means I can't see photos or videos etc so have to wait a while to do blogging.  I'm hoping that I can still write some and add the pics later.

I've recently started a diet.  Only for 2 weeks, I will have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, a bowl of cereal for lunch and then a meal for dinner and that's it.  I've been doing it for a few days and I'm sure I've already noticed a difference.  I've been cycling and taking care of the boys too so I've been using up calories.  My main problem is snacking and eating the kids food.  I usually steal a couple of crisps from each bag, finish off any food on their plate etc so that's been the hardest thing to stop doing, but I'm doing it for now.

Leo is poorly for the first time in ages! We got home from a lovely day out and he was just roasting!  I took his temp, which was raised, put him on the sofa and tried to get him to drink.  He was quite sad though.  He decided he wanted to get in the bath, (not for long), which was rather cold, so that helped his temperature.  The water was steaming off of his body where he was so hot, and his wee steamed!  Never seen that before.  He went to bed by 6, and we've been checking in on him.  Poor baba.

Hand, foot and mouth is going around at the moment and I'm just hoping he hasn't got that as it won't be much fun on holiday for him.  It only lasts 3/5 days though so hopefully by Monday, if that is what's wrong, he will be feeling much better. I'll be watching for any rash.

Right, off for shower and bed. Night, night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails