Sunday 27 May 2012

Pony Tail

The following day we were all shattered.  We debated going to the zoo for the day but we soon decided that we didn't have enough motivation to go.

As it turned out we had a busy day anyway.  I had a small lie in then Rob took Ellis to his tennis lesson and I helped Leo to open his gifts from the party.



Top from Auntie Sandra

 Ellis came home from tennis to show the items off and to hug his brother which was very sweet.





We played with some of the new games.


It was quite hot in the house and Leo said he wanted his hair up like mine.  I put it up and of course had to take some pictures and send them to people who don't like his long hair.  I love it!  Not the pony tail but the long hair.  I think it suits him and his character.



Cutie!!!

Cousins Chloe and Kamron couldn't make it to the party so they came over for a play which was really nice as they generally all get on rather well.








Oscar showed off his new walking skills.  He did the most steps in a row while everyone was there.  He is doing so well.


 Rob spent a long time sorting out our garage.  It really is in need of some shelves and good boxes to store everything so that it doesn't get damaged.  I have kept a lot of memorabilia from the past 16 years or so but I can't bring myself to get rid of any of it.  I would like to go out there and look at we have properly but I'm not a lover of spiders, or webs even, so I can't do it.  Maybe when we move house (we aren't moving yet) I'll have a look then.

Nanny and Grandad Rennolds had been on holiday for our birthdays, so they came over to see us, not long after getting home from the airport!  Grandad had a go on the new trampoline and we played Monster Bingo together.



 Mum and Dad stayed a nice long time and helped out at dinner and bath time which always appreciated.

The boys were shattered.  Leo was falling asleep eating his dinner so after a quick bath was in bed by 5:40pm!  He did later wake up feeling hungry though.  He does that a lot.



I spent my evening sorting out our garden.  We have tons of little coloured balls, for a ball pool, which just get blown around the garden and make it look a mess, in my opinion.  I put all the toys away and moved things so that it was tidy in one corner.  Took me ages but I was pleased with the end result, which I knew would only last until the next time they were out there.

As it was so tidy I decided we should have dinner in the garden.


Fab weekend had by all and we got a few things sorted out too.  Result!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails