Thursday 17 May 2012

Football First Time

Thursday I was totally hanging.  So much so that I didn't even bother getting dressed until lunchtime.  Rob has been around in the mornings for a while now so he mostly takes Ellis to school and if I have nothing on in the morning I don't have any need to actually get dressed.

Oscar is teething so is a dribbly, red faced mess with horrible nappies.  He isn't too grouchy though which is good.  I think this is the last of them coming through though.  He has got all his teeth very quickly.

I did manage to get a little bit of video of him doing some steps.


Leo had a nap but woke up for a wee and didn't want to get back in his bed, but did want to go in Oscar's bed. I happily obliged as I was able to get some photos and video of him on the webcam as he is the only one I don't have any of.  It wasn't that exciting though.




I won't even bore you with the video of him sucking his thumb.

That afternoon we took Ellis to football for the first time.  We found the venue and he was soon on the pitch running around and having fun.  That is until he started crying.  I don't think he understood the little game they were playing and was waiting for his turn to wear the yellow vest and each time it wasn't his turn he got more and more upset.  Eventually he had a go and was happy again.


Leo, Oscar and I just stood and played at the side of the pitch.  I did take a very little stroll at one point and Leo sat in the car with the iPad for a bit too.




We got home at about 6:20pm and I had to bath them.  It was quick and I had them in bed just after 7pm.  Get me!


I've been taking a lot of pictures and videos from the webcam recently.  I love them.  Most parents love to watch their children sleeping and I love that I can do it any time, and from anywhere. I sit and watch them breathing, turning over, playing, singing, counting, chatting, screaming, snoring etc etc.  It's the best and would recommend it.

1 comment:

  1. We totally love our monitors too! We have a four-camera set up that has video, sound, picture-taking ability and an intercom so I can talk to them. We can watch all four rooms at the same time, AMAZING! Completely agree =) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails