Tuesday 1 May 2012

Phobia

I'm hurting.  HAHA!  I know I pushed myself, and I probably shouldn't have on my first time doing any type of exercise in about 3 years, but I wanted to make the most of it.   I've just worked that out and can't believe it's been that long!

Been a busy old day but at least I haven't got wet today.  It's done nothing but rain recently.  To be honest I'm not that bothered about the rain.

The boys, and I, for some reason are totally shattered today.  Leo had red eyes this afternoon and kept saying he was tired.  He had a nap this morning too.  In fact I couldn't get him up! It was actually quite funny as I jumped on him, blew raspberries on his belly and he just laughed, stayed in bed and then shouted downstairs to me that he was still in bed, laughing.  Very cute.

He was really good at Jolly Babies today too.  He packed his ruck sac full of stuff from the play room, put it on his back and rode on the buggy board to the class.  He was so proud of it.  He put it next to him on his mat and took part in the class, singing, doing the actions, playing with the instruments and dancing.


Back at home he sat on the iPad for a bit and I got Ellis some food.  Then suddenly, Leo started screaming like you wouldn't believe.  He was crying, shaking, wet himself and couldn't stop screaming.  I soon worked out what it was, the tinniest fly you have ever seen.  I mean it was smaller than a green fly!  I tried to show him that it was okay, I had it on my finger and I tried talking to it and stuff but it didn't work.

I calmed him down, took him to the toilet and as I went to get him some new pants, it all started again!  The poor thing had spotted a bit of fluff on one of his socks and thought it was another fly!  I have no idea where this phobia has come from but it's pretty extreme.  Throwing up and fainting are the only things worse that I think he could do.  Lots of cuddles later he settled down but had wiped himself out and complained of being tired from then on.

We were early for Ellis' dance class so I whipped around Sainsburys, twice, (I forgot something) then went to the park which was really nice for Oscar too, who sat in the swing for ages.

We had some time after dancing before bedtime so I used it to deliver thank you letters for Oscar's presents.  It was quite nice really and Leo and Ellis got out the car to post them.  I managed to catch a couple of people home so had a little natter too.

It worked great, as we got in and I put them all to bed.  They would have taken a couple of minutes to go to sleep but Rob came home and went in to see them so of course they got up for a wee, then they were hungry so they ate and drank, which meant we had to put them on the loo later on and then it took them ages to go to sleep.

They were good this morning though, only coming in to get me at 7am.

Oscar is a bit poorly with a cold but has a raised temperature too so I think it may be to do with the MRR jab a bit.  I've been giving him paracetamol but he isn't very happy, poor baba.

Sophie came over this morning with Ted and him and Leo trashed the place while I tried to put the food shopping away.



I've just left the mess and I'm hoping to go to Ikea tomorrow to pick up a storage unit and boxes.

We went straight up Nanny and Grandad's after school where we ate my favourite meal of sausages, mash, peas and gravy, yum yum.

I got home quite late as I wasn't in any rush but Ellis and Oscar were hanging.  Ellis was slurring his words and struggling to keep his head up on the way home. Bless him.

Leo on the other hand was still crying and going to the toilet every 5 minutes, at 9pm!  He has preschool tomorrow so will be extra tired tomorrow night, yay!


Because of coming home late and sitting doing my blog I've used up my whole evening in a blink of an eye.  It's 23:05, so much for my early night!  I'm off for shower and bed.  Night x

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails