Wednesday 23 May 2012

100,000 Miles!

Wednesday was even hotter but I had a busy day ahead.  After taking Ellis to school and Leo to preschool, I zoomed off to Costco to pick up Leo's birthday cake.  It was actually a nice visit as Oscar and I got to have a good look around and I ended up spending more than I wanted, obviously.

One of my favourite things I bought was a grey Adidas hoodie.  I love it! It's so soft and comfy and fits me really well.  It has 2 deep pockets in the front too.  I wish I'd bought another one now.

On my way there I noticed that my car had hit 100,000 miles!  I quickly took a picture on my phone, bit dangerous I know.


From there I went to Toys R Us to pick up some party bags for Leo's birthday party before going home for nap time, washing etc.

I picked the boys up and bathed them as soon as we got home as they were all sweaty and sticky from all the sun lotion. It was a really nice idea.

They were all hanging so we just flopped about the house waiting for bed time.







Rob had a great idea that evening of getting some fish and chips.  He came in from work and straight back out to get some.  We even sat at the table together to eat and chat.



I went to bed early feeling a bit dizzy, but was soon woken up by Oscar who wasn't happy.  I gave him some more milk and he went back off.   I had, that evening, tried giving him cows milk instead of formula, which he drank, but he either didn't have enough, or it didn't agree with him. I will try again tomorrow night though and see if it's the same.

I forgot to post this video the other day of Leo counting to 100.  He didn't do it as well as he usually does but you get the idea.  He also does the whole alphabet, phonetically, but he didn't want to do it the day I had the camera out, which is fine.


Both of his preschools are really amazed at his progress.  He loves doing numbers and letters but I have recently noticed that he doesn't do it as much and he hardly ever plays on the iPad for more than 2 minutes.  I have nothing to distract him with now and his only reward seems to be sweets or chocolate.  I think I'm going to back off with the reading and numbers thing and just have some fun with him.  So that's my plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails