Thursday 24 May 2012

Hide & Seek

Thursday I had to wait in for the man to collect the car to fix the broken window, and I waited and waited.  They phoned to cancel because the window wasn't in stock, then decided it was, so called back to say they would do it.  I told them I needed it back by 4:30 though to take Ellis to his football practice.

Before school I tried to get a picture of the boys together, with not very much luck.









I took Ellis to school then put Oscar down for a nap and played hide and seek with Leo. I had so much fun! He was so funny. He would duck under the duvet, then say, "you count, I'll hide". I just stood there and laughed, pulled the duvet up and he would say "you found me!". Then I would tell him to go find somewhere else to hide while I count, and he would literally run around in circles before getting back under the duvet, with his feet sticking out, shouting "ready!". I just laughed so much.
The fun continued downstairs too, with him finding an excellent hiding place.   I must point out that I was actually sat in the position I took the photo to count.


When Oscar woke up we practiced walking with him and had a photo session.





We picked Ellis up, had dinner then went out for his football practice.  It was a lovely evening so I took Leo's scooter, a picnic blanket, the iPad and some toys so we could sit and watch.  It was really nice way to finish off the day.






















  











We come home and I did bath them as they were sweaty and covered in lotion, and I hate putting them to bed like that.

Oscar was up yet again! I think it is the cows milk. Not sure what it is about it but it isn't working.

Leo and Ellis took an hour to go to sleep too. It was hot and sticky though.
My Mum is on holiday and I'm really, really missing her.  It's a strange feeling really.  I think it's because I know I can't see her even if I wanted to.  I see her twice a week normally for a total of about 4 hours but I do usually speak to her most days.

I'm going to be an Auntie again!  My sister, Kate, is 13 weeks and 2 days pregnant and so far everything seems to be going well.  That can't be said for her house sell though which fell through yesterday.  I'm sure it will all work out some how but for now it's a right pain in the arse!


Normally hearing news that someone is having a baby would make me feel a bit jealous, but not now.  Having 3 lush boys is enough for me, for now. ;o)  My pregnancies were hard, and as much as I loved being pregnant, I also didn't like it.  I was in pain most of the time, even from early on, and the only baby that I had lovely movements with was Leo.  I also tend to get huge and puffy and my deliveries haven't been that straight forward.  I would like another child, one day, but it would be great to just be handed one ready to go.  It more than likely wont happen but never say never I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails