Sunday 23 August 2009

Wee Accident

Boring day today really. Didn't do anything of interest. We went up my parents house in the afternoon so that Rob could do some work on the computers. I pottered about messing around with the kids.

Leo did a really good job lifting his head up while on his front. He is getting pretty strong now. I also had him in a nice outfit but forgot my camera so couldn't take a picture. Will probably dress him in the same tomorrow so will take one then.

Mum and Dad came home just before 5 and took Ellis up to the field. They were gone an hour and unfortunately he had a wee wee accident. He did do a poo in the potty today though so that is good news. I don't know what to do next. When he has clothes on he just goes to toilet in them. When he has no bottoms on he is always on and off the potty going to toilet. I'll keep trying.

Ellis had a massive paddy at bath time for some reason that Rob and I just couldn't work out. He just wouldn't stop crying, saying Mummy no. Very strange.

Both boys went to sleep no problem tonight which was great. I just hope Leo sleeps through.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails