Monday 24 August 2009

Toilet

Today was another good day for the potty training. Ellis did a small wee in his booster seat at breakfast time but that was the only accident of the day.

In the morning I realised that Leo hadn't done as much stuff as Ellis had done when he was little so I have started to fix that by giving him some time in the Bumbo.

Followed by time in the door bouncer.



I have also let him play on his mat and gave him some tummy time which I will try and video tomorrow.

I also need to practice giving Leo a bottle so that I can start to go out again, maybe to yoga or line dancing. I would only be able to go to one. That in mind I tried to express a bottle this morning but it was rather hard work as Leo was crying wanting a feed and Ellis was trying to "help" me. He said he wanted a go too.



After lunch Mum came over and we all went swimming. It was really busy at the pool and we only stayed in for half an hour, which was enough.

We had a tea and cake in the cafe before going home.

Mum looked after Ellis while I rushed to Sainsbury's for some pull-ups for Ellis and then back home I cooked us a chili.

Mum phoned me to say she got home okay and as I was putting the phone down, I noticed that Ellis had ran to his potty. He had been complaining about needing a poo all day so I thought this might be it and I was right! Yay Ellis! He then phoned Nanny and Daddy to tell them all about it.

Not long after we had eaten, Ellis was running around again saying "poo poo on the toilet Mummy". Well I thought he can give it go. I told him he had one try as Leo was crying so I needed to get back. Well, he did it! I was so happy that I took pictures of it. This is a picture of Ellis saying poo poo and being really chuffed with himself. He had 2 stories at bed time to reward him.


I hope the good work continues tomorrow but it will be a very big challenge as we have a music group in the morning and then Mummy afternoon at Charlotte's. I'm not feeling confident and want to put him in pull-ups but I wont. Mummy on edge tomorrow then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails