Thursday 2 July 2009

Sweating

What another hot day! It was 29 degrees in Ellis' bedroom!

The day started off with Ellis calling 999. I hadn't realised as he was saying hello Nanny and I thought he was just playing with his own toy phone. I soon realised he was on the house phone so I hung it and walked away. 2 seconds later 999 calls me back to tell me off. Fair enough.

While we were having breakfast, I tried to get Leo to smile on camera. It is actually hard to do as he needs to see your face to smile and gets distracted by having the camera there. He does one around 12 seconds.



We had a landlord inspection at 9am which was fine. They are going to re-decorate the en suite which is filled with mould. I'm a bit worried about all the fumes from painting and treating the mould though. Not sure what to do about Leo and our sleeping arrangments. Rob said it will be fine.

Just after 10am, Caroline arrived with Angus. A couple of other Mummies were supposed to join us but they weren't feeling up to it.

Ellis was craving attention so I put him up for his nap while the boys had a play on the mat. It was so strange to see the 2 babies in my house. It really took me back to when Ellis was on the floor with all of his friends.





They stayed for just over an hour then went home as Angus wasn't feeling too happy about something.

Ellis woke up early from his nap so I didn't have long to myself but I checked my e-mails and had cuddles with my new baby.





Ellis and I had lunch which seemed to take forever and then we just messed around playing with his cars, a football and his books before we got our stuff ready, and went up to Nanny and Grandad Rennolds' house.



It's nice going there because Ellis has fun playing with new toys and his cousins, I get looked after with drinks and food and just sit playing with my boys and most importantly, they have air conditioning.







Nanny spent loads of time playing with Ellis and giving him his dinner while I sat feeding Leo and watching a film with my Dad. A lovely afternoon.





We rushed home, as we are always running late, for a quick shower and then bed. Ellis didn't go to sleep for ages though.



I had a shower too then did some tidying before doing the blog. I hope it gets cooler soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails