Tuesday 7 July 2009

Multi-tasking

Ellis was on top form again today. We had such a laugh in the morning, just messing around and playing games.



I did lots of pottering in the morning, even cleaned out a few cupboards, and then to my surprise, my Mum turned up again.

Today she did my ironing, which I am always very grateful for, and we had a nice chat before Ellis woke up from his nap. He then takes over the conversation.

Mum left and it wasn't long before we had to go to the medical centre to see the health visitor.

Leo was weighed at 10lb 10oz, up from 9lb 13oz. Very good weight gain, along the 50% line still.

We managed to get home in one piece and soon the Mummies arrived for Mummy afternoon.

Ellis did really well sharing his toys with the girls, there were only 2 or 3 spats.

The kitchen gate was open today so the kiddies took their chance to explore. For the main part, they stayed in the kitchen and the adults were in the living room enjoying biscuits and a cake I had made for everyone.



I managed to capture a little bit of playtime in the kitchen, while I was feeding Leo. I'm getting quite good at multi-tasking but it was really nice that Charlotte and Sharon took over the tea making when they arrived.



Everyone left around 5pm and I finished the clearing up and ran the vaccum around before giving Ellis his dinner. We had my Mum and Dad on the webcam for a bit too which was nice.

I bathed the boys at the same time which worked quite well, but it is very hectic. We then had story time on the bed while I fed Leo.

I did the same as the night before, put Ellis in bed, had a quick shower, topped Leo up and then tried hard to settle him in his bed without feeding or rocking him to sleep. It worked quicker again tonight and he was asleep by 8:15pm. Took me about 45 minutes. Tomorrow will be different though as I am going out to a book party. Hopefully it wont upset what I have done already too much.

Going to try and update my pregnancy/post birth diary now and then if I have time, will play Sims 3 until I can't keep my eyes open, about 5 minutes then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails