Monday 27 July 2009

50%

A reasonably quiet day today. I had a horrible nights sleep and was disturbed quite a lot so got up this morning feeling very tired. This always means that Ellis will act out a bit more than normal, which is exactly what I don't need.

Ellis took ages to go down for his nap and Leo napped late too. Once they were both asleep I had a quick shower and changed the bedding on mine and Leo's bed.

Mum came over just as Ellis was finishing his soup and helped out getting his yogurt ready and then cleaning him up.

I then left to go to my physio appointment and Mum took Ellis to Sainsbury's for a few bits. I asked Mum to get me 4 things, 4 pints of milk, some orange juice, biscuits and bananas. I ended up with biscuits, bananas, 6 pints of milk and orange juice from concentrate. 50% right aint bad I suppose. ;o)

Thanks Mum for having Ellis, I know you had fun together.



When I got home, I fed Leo and Mum and Ellis marched around the garden, watched aeroplanes and picked flowers.

Mum left for the second time as she had to come back because she left the wrong house key, and me and the boys chilled out for a bit before I did some dinner.

It wasn't long before I was bathing them and putting them to bed. Both were still awake at 8pm though. Leo went off first and then Ellis around 8:20pm.

I can't believe Leo has been around for 9 weeks tomorrow! Where have all those weeks gone? I miss being pregnant and feeling him kicking and moving around. One day I hope to feel that again but I don't think I will be that lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails