Sunday 26 July 2009

Leo is 2 Months Old

Well would you believe it, the boys let us have a lie in on a Sunday and we all got up at 8am.

Rob managed to drag himself downstairs and tried to entertain Ellis while I sorted out breakfast.
We all sat around the table together and ate which was really nice.

Lucy popped over with my Harry Potter ticket for tonight! I'm so excited! Ellis and I had a quick chat with Shauna and Ashlee who were waiting patiently in the car.

Then Rob felt too tired to go on with the day so went back to bed. Ellis followed shortly after and so did Leo.

I tidied up, phoned Mum and sat on the computer for a bit.

After lunch I decided to take the kids up my Mum's house so that Rob would be free to do some jobs off his long list without being disturbed.

We had a really nice time. Ellis got to go out in the horse lorry with Grandad, he played trains as well as with a hundred other toys, I helped to finish off Mum's puzzle, Leo had tons of cuddles and we just generally had a laugh.







Leo was 2 months old today so I tried to take some nice pictures of him. It is very tricky as he is always moving around.









Rob and I quickly did the bath and bed routine so that I could get ready to go out to the cinema.

I arrived really early and bought some pop corn, a drink and a hot dog. It was so expensive but it was a treat.

The film was OK and I much prefer the books but I had a nice time and it was good to see Lucy and her sister Jaimie who came along too.

Physio tomorrow and Nanny is coming to watch Ellis for me. I hope I get some sleep tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails