Wednesday 27 August 2008

Thomas Barbour 8lb 11oz

On Wednesday we went for a very long car journey into Wales to see Mummy's friend Deborah who had just given birth to her second son, Thomas.

We arrived just after lunchtime so it wasn't long before I was sat in Evan's chair having some spaghetti bolognese.

After lunch I played with all of Evan's toys and we had lots of fun.









I had lots of opportunity to climb the stairs but I just can't seem to do it yet. I'm sure it wont be long.



Mummy had lots of cuddles but unfortunately we didn't get a photo.

Thomas was born on the 13th August weighing 8lb 11oz.







Deborah is doing really well and looked great!



Thomas looks very much like Evan did when he was born. Here is the photo evidence.



Deborah's Niece, Chelsea, was there too as she has been helping out. I had loads of fun with her and when it was time to go home, I didn't want to leave!



For my birthday Deborah had bought me a really good book and a hammering bench which I can't wait to use.

I slept in the car on the way home and then we just stayed in for the rest of the day.

In the evening I actually managed to do my first few steps! Mummy and Daddy were really excited and we kept trying. I need lots more practice but as soon as I am doing it properly we will get a video for you.

Daddy did the bath and bed routine and Mummy left early for her line dancing class. She had a really good time and didn't get home until quite late. By the time she had showered and got to bed it was gone mid-night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails