Monday 4 August 2008

Morrisons

On Monday we had to go to the shops to buy some food for my second birthday party. Mummy had planned a little family get together for the Tuesday night.

We went to Nanny Rennolds' house and then after lunch we went to the shop together.

We seemed to be there for ages and I got rather bored so went to sleep.





When I woke up we were still in the food shop, but the cafe part. I had my milk and then we went back to Nanny Rennolds' house where I played with my cousin Kamron for a bit before going home for my dinner.



Daddy didn't come home as he was out doing work so Mummy and I just messed around and then I had my bath and went to bed. I was really excited about my birthday so didn't settle until about 9pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails