Sunday 3 August 2008

Party Time!

Friday morning, Mummy and I went swimming. We were on our own for the most part but Faith and Mark arrived for the last 10 minutes.

Faith and I sat on the steps just splashing each other for ages. It was such good fun.

We went home for lunch and then didn't really do much for the rest of the day. I did try to get in the washing machine and Mummy wanted to video it but I had already had my fun.



Daddy gave me my bath so that Mummy could spend her time getting ready for her girls night out. Mummy was going into town with the other Mummies to celebrate the first year of parenthood. Sarah (with Toby) has been a Mummy for a bit longer.

Fun was had by all and Mummy arrived home safely in the early hours of Saturday morning, feeling rather merry. Here are some of the photos and videos that Mummy took.













































Daddy got up with me first thing in the morning so that Mummy could sleep in for a bit. He then went out and we didn't see him all day.

I didn't want to sleep in the morning, so I got Mummy up just before 10. She wasn't very happy about this obviously and brought me into bed with her and tried to get me asleep again. Needless to say, it didn't work and we were downstairs by 10:15am.

Mummy was soon feeling better and pottering around the house getting some things ready for my birthday party on Sunday.

After lunch and my nap we went around to Sally and Anna's house. I had so much fun there. I was really hot so didn't have any clothes on (nappy of course) and just spent my time crawling really fast, up and down the living room. I did try to eat some books, but I was quickly stopped.

When we left we went straight to the shops to pick up a birthday cake for me and some other bits that Mummy needed for cooking some cookies for all of my friends.

The evening was routine and Mummy bathed me and put me to bed.

Mummy spent her evening trying to make the cookies. They didn't come out as planned and Mummy was very upset about it, hence no photo. The idea was to make some cookies in the shape of Winnie the Pooh characters and then put my friends' names on them in icing. Mummy was very disappointed.

Sunday was the day of my party. Again I didn't sleep in the morning and so Mummy was really worried that I wouldn't be very happy at my party. I proved her wrong though.

Nanny and Granddad George and Uncle Dave came over first thing in the morning as Daddy needed help with getting his broken car towed away.

We arrived at the party venue nice and early and hung around for a bit before going to get changed and in the pool.

It was amazing. The pool was really warm and nice and bright, and it was filled with all my friends! Mummy and I mingled loads and had so much fun.

Auntie Katie couldn't make it as she was unwell in bed. We missed her and hope that she gets better soon.

Due to the fact that Mummy was so busy mingling and sorting things out, there wasn't very many photos taken of the event. Can anyone who has any good pictures, please e-mail them to Mummy so that she can post them on here. Thank you.

Here are a few that Daddy took quickly.













We were in the pool for ages and once we got out Mummy helped Faith and Charlotte while Rachael and Euan took care of me. By the time Mummy had come out of the changing room, I was in a high chair munching happily on my sandwiches and crisps. Mummy was very grateful.

After I was cleaned up, it was time for the cake and song.



The cake was yummy but I wish Mummy had made me one instead.



Thank you in advance to everyone that gave me a present. I'm not allowed to open them until Tuesday, but I can't wait!

By the end of the party I was getting rather tired and needed to go to sleep. I was pretty much asleep by the time we left the car park.

At home, Mummy put me in my bed and I stayed there until about 4pm.

The afternoon was really boring compared to what I had just done. We did nothing but sit in the living room, looking at the walls.

Mummy has recently been showing me how my toy trucks work. I think I am getting the knack of it now and I even do the sounds. The video is rather long, sorry.



Mummy gave me my dinner, then bathed me and put me to bed. I couldn't go to sleep for ages and I was still chatting and fidgeting at 8:30pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails