Friday 22 August 2008

Baby Boy Wilson

Thursday we didn't do anything special all day, which was actually quite nice. I had a huge amount of sleep though.

I went down for a nap at 9am and woke at 11:30am. After lunch I became a bit grizzly so Mummy put me back to bed and I slept from 1:30pm to 3:15pm.

We then went for a walk to the shops to get some milk.

Here are some pictures of the things that we got on our shopping trip on Wednesday. Mummy can't wait for me to use the pyjamas.













Mummy did the bath and bed routine as Daddy was going out.

Friday morning we met the gang for swimming. I had an amazing time playing on the steps of the pool and jumping in from the sides. I was dunked a lot too. I don't mind.







We had a surprise today as Jaimie, Ria and Ashlee showed up too.







Faith wasn't very happy so didn't stay in the pool for long.

On the way home I fell asleep and I was woken up by Nanny which was a bit of a surprise.

After lunch we went in the car to see Jaidan, Sabriel, Leighton and their new addition, a little boy who hasn't been named yet. Any suggestions would be helpful.







Baby Boy Wilson was born on Monday, weighing 8lbs and this was the first chance that we had to see him. Mummy was so excited and loved having cuddles with him. She also tried to take some nice pictures of his feet and hands.













I had fun too playing with all of Sabriel's toys, along with the DVDs, remote controls and anything else I wasn't supposed to be touching.



We stayed for a couple of hours and then went home. I had a little sleep on the way back.

I ate sandwiches for dinner and then when Daddy came home we played for a bit before Mummy bathed me and put me to bed. I was shattered after only having about an hours sleep today. A little bit different from Thursday.

Daddy went out to also see the new addition to the Wilson family.



Bank holiday weekend this weekend but I don't think Mummy and Daddy have anything planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails