Sunday 31 August 2008

Nanny George is 60

I've been practicing my steps and I am slowly improving. I am getting more confident. Mummy might try and get a video of me soon.

Thursday Mummy did some cooking for me and we just stayed in all day.

Friday morning was swimming and then in the afternoon we went to this really big park and met up with Linda, Matthew and Jack. We haven't seen them for ages so it was really nice to catch up.



Matthew and Jack were off playing most of the time and I sat on the blanket with Mummy and Linda. I did get to have a go on the swings of course though.



I also sat on sand for the very first time. It felt really funny and tasted even funnier.





We stayed for a couple of hours and then went straight home. I had a little sleep in the car on the way back.

On Saturday Daddy had a lie in and then we all got up and went to do the food shopping. That is all we did, all day. Mummy was very pleased to have had the help though as usually we do it on our own and it is a lot of work.

Saturday night, Uncle Dave came over to baby sit and Mummy and Daddy went with Simon, Wayne & Nic to an evening do of a wedding.

Tim and Kay had a brilliant day and this is their first dance.



It was then time for everyone else to do a bit of barn dancing. Wayne and Nic were dragged up on the floor by Daddy who was waiting for Mummy (in the toilet) but she never arrived and so they were left on their own. They didn't seem to mind though and had a good laugh.



They arrived home really late.

Sunday morning Daddy got up with me and Mummy stayed in bed for a bit.

Then after my morning nap Nanny and Grandad George turned up with Uncle Dave.

It was Nanny Georges' 60th birthday so we all went out to a local pub for some food.







Lots of food was consumed by everyone and we all sung happy birthday too.



Afterwards we went to a park where we had a walk around and a drink. Grandad George had an espresso and when the large cup, with a small amount of coffee in, was handed to Nanny she asked Mummy where does she get it filled up. It was so funny! Mummy couldn't stop laughing. It didn't take long for Nanny and Grandad to realise that an espresso is just a small amount of strong coffee.

I had a sleep in my buggy for a bit and when I woke up I got to go in the park.



Daddy and Uncle Dave also had a go on the see-saw with their Mummy. It was really funny.



Also at the park was this funny silver wall with water running down it. I wasn't sure of it at first but I was soon splashing Mummy.



We went back to our house after and I showed everyone my new walking skills. It will still be quite a while before I am fully walking but I will get there.

Everyone stayed for quite a long time and soon after they left, Mummy and Daddy gave me a bath and put me to bed.

Daddy then went to bed himself and Mummy did the blog and watched some television.

I have my jab tomorrow which I am not looking forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails