Sunday 10 August 2008

Not Well

Swimming was good. Mark and Faith were there and we had loads of fun jumping in from the side of the pool. Mummy let me go under a couple of times and I didn't mind at all.

Nanny and Auntie Katie turned up a bit late so we stayed in a bit longer so that we could spend some time with them. Kamron is swimming! At my birthday party he had some armbands on and he just spent his time floating about. This week he had armbands on again and he was swimming here there and everywhere. It was amazing to see.

After lunch Mummy received a text from Sally to say that she was going to the park and would we like to join her. I was still asleep but by the time she arrived at our house, I had woken up and had my milk.

At the park Anna and I had a go on the swings, I went down the slide a couple of times too and then we went home.



On our way back, Daddy passed us in his car. He had finished his exam, and passed with full marks! Well done Daddy we are really pleased for you.

Mummy bathed me and put me to bed.

Saturday I was starting to feel a bit unwell so Mummy took me out to the shops to get some air.

It didn't work and by Sunday I was really ill. My temperture was over 39 degrees for most of the day. I just sat on Mummy's and Daddy's lap chilling out.

No bath and no feed as I wasn't interested. Mummy put me to bed and I stayed there until 7:30am the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails