Tuesday 5 August 2008

1 year on

My first birthday was amazing. I had so much fun. I was given loads of wicked presents and I got to spend time with all my friends and family. Thank you to everyone who gave a gift.

I have obviously changed a lot over the last year so here is a look back over my monthly pictures.































Tuesday started rather slowly. Mummy and I relaxed at home and looked forward to the afternoon.

Mummy had put up some decorations, put my gifts on the kitchen table and stuck my birthday cards to the wall.









Mummy was very excited and did some silly videos, just because I turned 1. Here is one of them.



Before Daddy went to work, I opened my first birthday present from Mummy and Daddy. It was a plate, bowl and mug set and a knife, fork and spoon set. It is for grown up boys, just like me.



After lunch, Mummy took my monthly pictures. Here are some of them.













It wasn't long before all my friends, and their Mummies, arrived for some afternoon tea, coffee, cake and biscuits.



We all had lots of fun eating treats and just generally messing around.

















We attempted to take a group photograph but Mummy didn't do very well this time. These are the best of the worst. We sat in an order of boy, girl, boy, girl, boy, girl. Very cute.

left to right - Me, Faith, Iestyn, Sophie, Toby, Anna.





Everyone stayed for a nice long time and Daddy arrived home early from work which was really good.



At 5:30pm, the next group of visitors started to arrive. Auntie Katie brought over some balloons which was a very nice surprise.



First thing we did was to open all my presents. It took us ages but Mummy and Chloe helped me a lot.







Then everyone made their way into the kitchen to sing happy birthday to me and to blow the candle out on my cake. I couldn't blow the candle out so Mummy did it for me.













Shortly after Daddy took me upstairs for my bath and bed, and Mummy and Nanny started to sort out the party food, that I would miss out on.



A good time was had by all, or so I could hear and everyone stayed until quite late. Mummy and Daddy spent the rest of the evening just finishing off the tidying and then having a shower and going to bed themselves.

Pictures of Granddad Rennolds and Granddad George.





Nanny Rennolds and Nanny George



No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails