Wednesday 20 August 2008

So Tired

Monday I spent the best part of the day in the car, going around posting some of my thank you notes for my birthday presents.

We did stop at the field which was really good fun. We had to climb over the gate as Mummy had forgotten her keys.

I saw 4 horses and one cat, Tommy. I even managed to stroke them. I loved it.

We eventually got back home and just played around until bed time.

Tuesday I was supposed to go to the doctors to have my jab but Mummy forgot and instead we went to see the health visitor so that I could be weighed. I have only put on 2 ounces since 8th July. I now weigh 24lb 10oz.

After the weigh in we went to Naomi and Iestyn's house for Mummy afternoon.

We had a really nice time playing around and I was also given a lovely gift from Charlotte, some safari animals. They are the best.



On the way home, I fell asleep. Mummy thought I looked rather cute so took a few pictures.







I was transferred into the house but was so tired, I stayed asleep.



Daddy came home from work and woke me up so that I could have my dinner. Daddy fed me while Mummy cooked for them.

Mummy did bath and bed routine and then played a computer game until late.

Mummy woke me up on Wednesday morning as I tend to sleep longer since having formula milk for my last feed. I sleep from 7pm until about 8am if Mummy lets me.

I went back to bed at 9am and woke up at 10:30am which is average. Lately I have been sleeping from 9 - 11:30am, getting up for lunch and then going back to bed at about 2 for another hour. I'm feeling better now so don't need as much sleep.

We got in the car to go and pick up Nanny George as we were going out to the shops together. The journey would normally take 20-25 minutes but because of traffic it took 40 minutes!

We arrived at the shops and went straight to the restaurant for food.



I ate my sandwiches while Mummy and Nanny had cooked dinners. Nanny did sneak me a chip though which was really nice.

Mummy bumped into a distant relative and had a quick chat. Her name is Yvonne and she is married to my Great Granddad's Nephew. The last time I saw her I was 10 weeks old so obviously I have changed a lot since then.

We walked around the shops for ages but Nanny bought me a few things and so did Mummy. I did very well out of the shopping trip. Photos will follow tomorrow I'm sure but here is what we got.

Wooden train set, table and chairs, easel, paper, paints, crayons, pencils, a laptop computer rest for Daddy, tea towels, 8 t-shirts, pyjamas, batteries and a storage box for my art stuff.

I think that is most of my birthday money spent but Mummy does still need to get me a winter coat and some shoes when I am walking. Nanny George is going to buy the shoes and Uncle Dave is buying the coat. Can't wait to be all kitted out.

We didn't get home until really late in the day and I again fell asleep on the way home. This time I woke up when I was put on the sofa and I wasn't very happy about it.

Mummy gave me my dinner early and then Daddy read to me while she cooked dinner for them.

Mummy did the bath and bed routine but I sat up chatting to my teddy for a good hour before finally going to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails