Sunday 17 August 2008

Better Now

Daddy wasn't very well on Friday so he stayed in bed while Mummy and I played downstairs. We usually go swimming but although I was feeling better, I wasn't 100% fit.

In the morning I enjoyed sitting in Daddy's chair reading my books.





I had a long nap, followed by lunch.

Daddy got up and sat on the sofa so Mummy was able to go mad cleaning and tidying the house. She spent ages doing it and I think really enjoyed it.

Late afternoon Daddy left for a weekend away and left Mummy and I to do bath, feed and bedtime.

I was feeling much better on Saturday and Mummy didn't fancy staying in all day so we went up to see Nanny and Granddad Rennolds.

We didn't get there until quite late as I had a nice long nap and Mummy went back to bed too.

When we got there, Kamron and Chloe were there too. Kamron and I were wearing the same t-shirt which was really funny. I think I will soon be as big as him.

Nanny wanted some fresh air too so we went to the local park and had a walk around. We also fed some ducks, pigeons and swans. It was really good fun and I can't wait until I am old enough to do it too.





The park was really good. It had these swings that were like massive chairs. It made my stomach go over though.



Back at Nanny and Granddad's house I got to play on the piano. I haven't done it since I was really little and I think I have really improved.



We left in time to get home for my dinner. Unfortunately I fell asleep in the car on the way home and Mummy really struggled to wake me up. She tried to sit me on the floor but I just slumped forward and continued to sleep. It was then that I noticed that the stair gate was open and I suddenly made a run for it!

On Sunday we met up with Nanny and Granddad Rennolds for lunch. We went to Mummy's favourite restaurant and all sat up to the table together.



We had a really nice time. I ate loads! I tried bread sticks, olives and white bait.



Daddy came in just as we were having desert. Yay, Daddy is home!



Daddy then walked me home in the buggy and Mummy came home in the car.

We spent the rest of the afternoon just playing around and I had beans on toast for dinner.

Daddy did the whole night time routine! He did the bath, bottle feed and put me to bed. It was very strange but nice. I think Mummy liked it too. I wonder if it will become a regular thing.

1 comment:

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails