Wednesday 6 August 2008

Clothes

Mummy was really tired on Wednesday. We didn't wake up until 7:30am though so Mummy was very pleased about that.

I was dressed in some new clothes and I thought I was rather cool. Mummy said I looked like a proper little boy now. Not sure what she means by that as I have always been a boy, since the day I was born.





When Mummy and Charlotte went out on their spa day recently, they did a bit of shopping too. Mummy spotted a skirt that she liked but Charlotte accidently talked Mummy out of buying it. Mummy mentioned the incident a few days ago and then on Tuesday, Charlotte came over with 2 skirts for Mummy to have.

Mummy was so happy with the purchases that she wore one the following day. Thank you Charlotte.



Mummy never wears skirts and Daddy and Nanny Rennolds both said that she looked really nice. I thought so too but couldn't tell her.

Nanny Rennolds came over in the afternoon and after my milk we went for a walk to the shops and then on to the park. I had a quick go on the swings and see-saw before we walked back home.

Nanny left straight away and Mummy and I just chilled out playing with toys on the floor until it was time for dinner.

Mummy gave me my bath, with all my new bath toys, and put me to bed and then went out to her line dancing class.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails