Tuesday 26 August 2008

Long Weekend

Daddy had a lie in on Saturday but straight after lunch we went out for a walk.





Mummy took some photos on the way.









We came upon a field with a horse in it. It looked really nice but it wouldn't come over to see us. We tried to get a picture instead.





While we were admiring the horse we noticed a sign that had a sad story.



We continued our walk on to the park where I was able to get out of the buggy and have some fun.





I had a go in the swing.









I went on the see-saw.



I also went on the slide, which worked better because I had jogging bottoms on.







When we got home I wasn't put down for a nap. This would prove to be a bad idea.

At dinner time, Mummy struggled to get me to finish my food as I was slowly falling off to sleep. Mummy then sat with me on the sofa and I promptly fell asleep in her arms which I haven't done for months now.







Mummy let me sleep for just over half an hour and then woke me up.

Bath time was a nightmare as I just wanted to sleep! It was very quickly done though and I soon had a full tummy of milk and was tucked up in bed.

Sunday was rubbish, Mummy had a lie in and came downstairs at lunchtime.

Mummy and I were so bored that we ended up just walking down to the shops and back. Good job Mummy didn't leave this hair tie in!



Sunday night Mummy went to a line dance with Grandad Rennolds and had loads of fun.

Monday was a bank holiday and so Daddy was home.

We messed around for the morning and then after lunch we all went out for a bike ride.

We did a slightly different route than before and we ended up going through an old railway tunnel. It was really dark, cold, damp and scary. Mummy had her sun glasses on so it was extra dark for her. I was asleep so didn't even notice.



Mummy made Daddy tow me the whole way which made a nice change for her and also I think Daddy did enjoy it.

We went to the shops to get some milk and bumped into Sally and Anna. After a quick chat we stopped off at the park again as I do get a bit bored stuck in my little bike trolley.

I did the usual things of the swing, slide and see-saw.



Monday night Daddy did the bath and bed routine and Mummy went out to another line dance. She again had a brilliant time but while acting like an idiot she fell over and hurt herself. She wasn't even dancing at the time! So far her shoulder, neck, elbow and left shoulder blade are hurting. She hit her head too but can't really feel that.

Tuesday morning we were really lazy and then in the afternoon we went to Sally and Anna's house for Mummy afternoon.

It used to be rather relaxing for the Mummies but now that we are all on the move, they find themselves moving around with us. We find it quite funny but I think the Mummies would much rather sit relaxed and have a tea and a chat.


We arrived home just after Daddy got back from work. We all had dinner and then Mummy bathed me and put me to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails