Thursday 7 August 2008

4th Wedding Anniversary

Four years ago today, Mummy and Daddy got married and then went on a honeymoon in Mexico. They had an amazing day and 2 weeks away and would love to do it again, with each other of course.

Here are lots of pictures from the event, in no particular order.

















































Mummy and Daddy received lots of cards which Mummy stuck to the wall just like my birthday cards.



Daddy bought Mummy a packet of crisps as a present. This is an ongoing private joke that has lasted over a decade!



For my morning nap I went down at 9am and didn't wake up until 11:30am! Mummy was really pleased as she was able to get some things done around the house and also have a little nap too.

We played for ages and then had lunch before I went back up for another nap at about 2pm. I didn't sleep though and was soon back downstairs.

We played and played and played. It was really good fun but I think Mummy got rather bored towards the end of the day.

Daddy came home and took over for a bit so that Mummy could have some time out on the computer.

Mummy and Daddy were supposed to be going out for a meal to celebrate their anniversary but due to things being a bit tight financially, they decided to stay in instead. Thanks to Nanny and Granddad Rennolds though, they did have a treat of a take away Indian meal. Daddy went to pick it up while Mummy gave me my bath.



I fell asleep having my last feed of the day and Mummy put me to bed. I was so tired that I didn't wake up.

In the evening Mummy and Daddy played a game of Scrabble. This is the finished board and guess who won! Mummy did of course. Her score was 304 and Daddy's was 207. They both had lots of fun.



Mummy spent the rest of her night working on photos and blogging and Daddy did some work and revision as he has an exam tomorrow. Good luck Daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails