Friday 14 October 2011

Scary Robot!

Last night wasn't too bad. Leo woke a couple of times and I tried to get him to do a wee but he wouldn't and he was dry this morning anyway. Oscar fed a couple of times and eventually ended up in with me as Rob wasn't there taking up all the room. Ellis slept really well and didn't budge from bed when I got Leo up at 6:50am.



I eventually woke Ellis up at 7:30am and had to carry him downstairs as he was very wobbly.

Things ran quite smoothly and we got to school on time.



Oscar, I'm pretty sure, crawled properly today. I really think he will crack it in the next couple of days. I have to keep the camera handy just in case.



Went to the doctors and had a flu jab which I don't think I was supposed to have but they let me have it anyway which is great as I could not afford to be sick with my 3 babies to take care of.

Feeling very flakey today. I had my lunch early to give me energy but it didn't work. I just need good sleep and I know I shouldn't keep harping on about it. It will happen eventually.

Not sure if I've mentioned this before but Leo is having a huge issue with upstairs at the moment. He says there is a scary robot hiding. He is totally petrified and shakes with fear if you leave him up there on his own. I really don't know what to do about it.


Leo woke early from his nap screaming that he was scared and that I had to come and get him, which I did. He ate his lunch well and then watched a bit of television before we walked over early to pick Ellis up.

As we were early they were still out in the playground and I could see him playing with his friend Lewis. He always used to play with Alfie and Thomas but they were playing separately. Makes me a bit sad but it's up to him I suppose. I watched him run around then line up to go in to his class room. It was a really hot afternoon and he had his jumper and coat on. For a hot kid, that is too much and his cheeks were red and his hair wet from sweat.

When we were allowed into the playground to pick them up I could see Ellis was first in the queue for a change, but by the time they had opened the door, he was at the back again! We had to wait a while for him but then rushed off to get in the car to go to Mum's for our hair appointment.


On the way to Mum's, Leo started crying and screaming. I couldn't work out why and I couldn't stop the car, so I just tried to talk to him. I asked if he had done a wee in his car seat but he said no, then eventually through the tears he said the scary robot was in the car! Poor baby, I don't know what to do to reassure him.

Leanne, the hairdresser, was already there trimming Chloe's hair and as soon as she was finished I sat down to have mine done. While the colour was setting, Leo had a trim and Ellis had his sorted out. Finally, Leanne knows how to cut his hair, and he sits still really well now so it's easier too. It looked really nice after. I love Leo's hair long but I'm not quite happy with the shape of it. Will leave it this time but will try and find some pictures of something better for the next appointment.


My hair had to be washed out, cut, dried and straightened and thankfully Mum sorted dinner out for all 3 boys and then me and Dad too! Thanks Mum, dinner was lush! Thanks Dad for watching my babies too. I know they can be a hand full. x

Bath time was chaotic as usual but I do, generally speaking, enjoy it. The only time I don't is when Oscar should really be fed and in bed not screaming his way through the whole thing. Not his fault, it's just the way it works out sometimes.


He has actually been doing fantastic with going to bed. He can get himself to sleep so I just feed him, wind him and put him down and he does the rest. He has also been in bed before 7 most nights now. He does wake once, maybe twice in the night and then up around 6ish. Not that great really but I'm not too worried yet. I'm getting more ready for him to move but I need to use his room for a little bit to do some sorting and then he can go in there, eventually. I'm not stalling, honestly!

As we were about to leave Mum and Dad's, Leo suddenly started running around like a looney! He was really wound up for some reason. He was just acting all crazy! I shouted for Dad to get him in the car so at least he was restrained.


Oscar was screaming for bed, Leo was jumping in his seat and Ellis was moaning about having to go already, even though we had been there hours. I think Mum and Dad were very relived once they saw the back of our car disappear around the corner.

At home Daddy was waiting so they always get excited to see him. I quickly put a sleeping Oscar to bed and then Rob helped to settle the other 2. It was quite a late bed time for them though at nearly 8pm. I've been trying very hard to get them in bed by 7:15pm at the latest as Ellis needs the sleep for school.

I watched some TV stuff in the evening and just chilled a bit as still feeling a bit flakey.



I went to bed quite late, about 11ish and then I was woken around 3am by Ellis saying that he had sick on him. Oh dear! Went in and he was right. He couldn't see for sure as it is so dark in their room but he could feel and smell it. This obviously woke Leo up and then Rob took Ellis into our room and woke Oscar up too. So at 3am our family of 5 was awake. I sorted out all the bedding and got some washing on, while Rob changed Ellis and got him back to bed. I then had to feed Oscar for about 15 minutes, wind him and put him back down, before trying to go back to sleep. What a waste of time that was! Leo kept waking screaming that he wanted to wake up and go downstairs, Ellis kept being sick too and I had to change his towels and pillow. They were all awake really early so I gave up and came downstairs.



Ellis was sick a couple more times, in the bowl, while sat on the sofa so I called his school and told them he wouldn't be in. I said we wouldn't be making it to the school disco either. Such a shame as I was really looking forward to it.


Ellis spent the morning flopped in front of the TV or on my computer. He also did a little video diary which I thought was so cute.




Leo, who was still on one was a complete pain! He just had so much energy and needed to get out really so I sent a text to Mum to see if she could take him out for an hour but she was busy. Luckily, for some crazy reason, in the middle of October, the weather was really warm so after lunch Leo and I went outside.


I was out in the garden putting the washing on the line. Leo's pull up leaked at nap time, so all his bedding was on the line, as was Ellis'. It was so warm that Leo didn't have anything on and was having so much fun, running up and down, throwing mud, finding feathers that float away, looking at insects, riding in cars, on bikes, pointing out airplanes and helicopters, he is such an outside boy! Well, apart from his fear of most things outside and the fact that he turns blue with cold after 1 minute.


The boys had fun out in the garden enjoying the lovely weather and it was a great chance to try and capture a view pictures. They were moving too fast to get any decent ones though.
garden







I also attempted to get a picture of the 3 of them lined up but it wasn't very successful.






Ellis was actually fine for the most part of the day. He was a bit sleepy and didn't ask for food but drank water, ate some Cheerios and a piece of toast and he managed some pasta for dinner. Just hope it stays down.



Rob took Leo to Sainsburys for an hour and I sorted a few things out, got the bath running before they got back and Leo got in too. Rob helped with bath time and I finished it off so he could put dinner on.



Ellis went out like a light, Leo was screaming for Mao Mao (Mickey Mouse), and Oscar did one scream before going to sleep.


I spent the evening blogging, going on the dreaded Facebook which sucks my life away, and not a lot else really.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails