Monday 10 October 2011

Oscar 7 Months

Ellis' first day at school, full time. I don't think he knows about it all really but will soon find out. He is going to be so tired when I pick him up but I have to get him changed, fed and out to hip hop dancing class by 5pm.

Leo, Oscar and I have been relaxing at home. Well they have been relaxing and playing and I've been feeding, clearing up, doing the washing, trying to organise a few things and entertain them.


I've emailed Sing and Sign lady today to see if I can take Oscar to a class before Christmas and I may take him to Jolly Babies this week. It all depends on how well I do with fitting in all the feeds that he needs at the moment, although that will soon settle down a bit, I hope.
Last night he woke at 11:30pm and not 10:30pm but it was fine, I fed him and he went straight back to sleep. He really could do with going into his own room now but I'm just not ready yet.


Oscar is 7 months old today, so I did a video diary, and tried to take some pictures. I've included pictures of Ellis and Leo at the same age too.


Oscar




Leo




Ellis




I always try to get a picture of the 3 of them together too. This is the best of a bad bunch, of photos that is, not children.



Lee Child was at the big big shops today for a book signing. I was going to go but didn't fancy going on my own and Mum wasn't up for it but luckily my lovely friend Saskia phoned me to say she would get one for me! So happy about that, thanks hun x

I was right about Ellis. He was totally hanging and asked to have a blanket on him led on the sofa. He didn't sleep and after a quick dinner they were all in the car going to Ellis' dance lesson.


It was horrid weather out so Leo had to be in the buggy which he wasn't happy about and at that moment I really felt sorry for him. I really need to do more with him. Take him to soft play, swimming etc, like I did with Ellis as he is missing out and just being taken here there and everywhere for things that don't involve him. He has his gym class tomorrow and that's it. So I'm going to try and fit a few more things in for him. It should be a bit easier soon as Oscar's weaning is going reasonably well.


I wanted to park in the village hall car park as we were running late but it was full so had to park in Sainsburys and walk across in the wind and rain. We just made it on time.

I walked back to Sainsburys and tried to get as much as I could in a basket on top of the buggy, with Leo screaming the whole time that he wanted to get down.

After that I had to go to Boots for some boobie pads so I dumped the shopping in the car and then let Leo out to walk to the shop. He fell over a couple of times, obviously, and kept running off but I was happy that he was happy.

I finally purchased some pads, then went back to the village hall to sit in the buggy room to feed Oscar some food. It went everywhere! All over me, him, the floor and buggy. Not great, plus Leo did a poo in his pants, then needed to do a wee, so I had to keep putting Oscar down, which he wasn't happy about. All that in 20 minutes! I was hot, sweaty, bit stressed, and ready to go home. Thankfully Ellis could see me from the buggy room door so I didn't have to leave Leo sat on the potty, on his own.

Bath time as soon as we got in. Leo was being a pain and not coming upstairs so I had to get him, and Ellis was just messing around showing me pictures.


Mid bath, Leo needed a poo, so I put him on the toilet, then put him back in the bath when he had finished. 2 seconds later Ellis needed to go. While he was on the loo, I was trying to feed Oscar his milk feed, and Leo needed a poo again! I couldn't do anything but watch as Leo did a huge log in the bath and it immediately spread out everywhere causing him to freak out, scaring Oscar too. I sorted it all out, cleaned the bath, got them dressed and Daddy came in.



I dried their hair, then they came back downstairs for some food as they don't get the chance to eat properly on a Monday as we have to fit in Ellis' dancing.

By 7:30pm I had read them their stories and I was downstairs. Phew!

I caught up on X-factor while eating my dinner, then finished off this entry, writing much more that I planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails