Sunday 23 October 2011

Obstacles

We attended Harry's birthday party on Saturday morning, which was really nice and the boys all had a wicked time.

Uncle Dave was over doing some work on the car and we spent the rest of the day just chilling out, playing in the garden, cooking and pottering.


The boys helped Daddy to mow the lawn.


Then they set up an obstacle course which was great fun.


In the evening Rob and I had a go on the Wii and polished off a bottle of champagne which was a really nice way to finish the day and it was good to have some one on one time, having fun and not just sitting with our computers.

The following morning started off with some lovely chatting with my boys.


Once Rob was up I needed to go food shopping. I don't know why but I took Leo with me. I suspect it was because Rob would have said, "which one you going to take with you?". I just have said none especially as Leo had a slightly raised temperature. He wasn't acting ill or anything so I took him with me. It turned out to be a bit of a mistake as he just moaned the whole way round and wanted to go home.


Ellis spent his day on the computer. I didn't mind as I wanted him to just have fun, as school was certainly taking a lot out of him and I wanted him to relax and just do whatever he wanted to do. It did mean that I didn't get to go on my PC all day!

Oscar was a bit crabby at times but is doing well with moving around and eating solid food. He napped a lot so I suspect he might be coming down with something too.



I did lots of eBaying in the evening, getting things ready to post etc and that was about it. I think I'm going to give up with it though as it just isn't worth all the effort. Be glad to just get rid of it all and have it out of my house!

The boys all went to bed really well and I took pictures off the web cameras that are set up in their rooms.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails