Sunday 9 October 2011

Random Pictures

Yet another night of getting in and out of bed, for hours on end. Even my lie in morning was disturbed. I woke up feeling like crap but my boys happiness to see me coming downstairs, always makes me instantly feel better.


Rob and Ellis brought me breakfast in bed today which was yummy, especially the cup of tea. Is there anything better than a hot cuppa in bed, first thing? Well, maybe a few things but that is certainly high up on my list.

I dragged myself out of bed and played with the boys in the play room for a bit which was nice as they like it out there but don't want to be on their own.

Rob went off out to do some more work for my Dad and I put Leo down for a nap. In the time that I had I fed Oscar, Ellis and myself and got them both dressed to go out, then Leo woke up so I fed him and dressed him too before I loaded them into the car so we could go out to get Ellis some new school shoes.

Oscar went into a new car seat for the first time and I could instantly see that he was happier in it. Our original seat which we bought with Ellis has a dodgy handle so I bought a second hand maxi cosi cabriofix off of netmums. I wasn't happy originally but after seeing him in it today, I'm glad I did. I'll try and remember to take a picture of it.

We made it to the shops and it was a bit wet outside. Oscars seat still fitted into the buggy so I didn't have to wake him up and Leo could still, sort of, fit in the back seat. First stop was Boots for some boobie pads. Would you believe that they had sold out of all brands!

We went straight to the shoe shop where Leo was running wild and jumping off of the little seats and trashing all the displays. He even ran through 2 foot scanning machines and went flying! The lady checked Ellis' size, 10 1/2 G, and we tried on one pair of shoes and they were great, so we were out of there as fast as we could. I think the staff were happy about that. Ellis was happy with his shoes and can't wait to show Alfie tomorrow.

I made Leo get in the buggy and I tried to find some winter clothes for Ellis but Leo was screaming and Ellis was tugging on the buggy so I soon got fed up and went back to the car.

It took forever to get out of the car park and I then made a bad decision to go to Asda for a few things. It was crammed full of rude, horrible, idiots and the boys were still being quite hard work. I managed to grab a few items for Oscar before I was going to do some food shopping but I was almost considering going home but thankfully Rob was passing on his way home and came in to give me a hand. Thanks beebs x

Things were a lot better after that, but they were sold out of boobie pads too!

We got home about 3:30pm, after waiting for ages to get out of another car park. Rob had a nap, I did drawing with the boys and fed them all dinner and then I did bath time while Rob was chatting on the phone. Ellis did really well doing some writing. He wrote a few letters, just by copying them from a sheet and read a few words too. He has picked it up so quickly, I kind of wish I had started teaching him sooner.


Oscar went to bed at about 6:30pm as he was so tired. I'm expecting him to wake at 10:30pm again which he has been doing for about 4 nights now. Not really sure how to stop that from happening, but I will just go with it for now.


Enjoying doing the blog when I can actually remember how the day went. I've also realised I don't have to post pictures for every entry either. So I won't.

Having said that, I found these in the folder for the 9th October for some reason, so I thought I would post them anyway.

Auntie Katie with baby Leo.

Baby Leo

Cousin Chloe, sat in a bucket!?


My little sister Kate riding Boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails