Friday 2 October 2009

Shy?

My last entry was a bit naff, and this one possibly might be too. It all depends on how much time I get to write it.

It is 11:36am on Friday and I put both boys down for a nap at 11 and so far things have been quiet, how amazing is that!

Ellis hasn't been too happy this morning and I think he is just feeling a bit under the weather. I propped him up in front of the telly with some treats and a blue blanket. He was happy for an hour but then I decided he had enough and the screaming started again.

We have been full of cold here for the last few days which makes life that little bit harder. All routines go out the window and you just get by the best way you can. That said, we haven't been just sat around doing nothing.

I forgot to mention in my last entry that we went to view a local pre-school with Sally and Anna. It seemed really nice and both Anna and Ellis were allowed to wonder off and play. Ellis clung to my leg for all of 30 seconds before running off to play with trucks, trains and water! He was soaked by the time we had to go but he had fun.

Ellis and Anna seem to be rather good buddies and are pretty even when it comes to dealing with each other. Anna is very tolerant of him and Ellis just loves her, he even tells me so and when it comes to fighting over a toy they seem to just work it out between themselves quite well.



For Mummy afternoon this week, we met up at the park. We started off in the big park but we found it was too far to run for the kids all the time so we moved to the smaller park. Ellis held Anna's hand which was so cute!



At the little park the kids carried on playing and eventually we made our way to Sainsbury's for a tea and cake, or banana in my case.





I spent some time messing around with the camera again just taking some silly pictures of me and the boys.











Little Leo is starting to show his character more and more.



I love how he acts shy sometimes, even with his own reflection. It's very cute to watch.





Both boys are awake now so I must get on with the day. Will do another entry tonight hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails