Monday 19 October 2009

Dinner Together

The weekend was really boring. Rob was busy working so I just had to occupy the boys.



Saturday afternoon I went out for a walk to the shops and bought a cot side which will help to stop Ellis from falling out of his bed when we convert it to a normal bed, which we aim to do by next weekend. I need to find bedding though and haven't been happy with anything yet.

Sunday morning was much the same as Saturday.

In the afternoon I cleaned Leo's high chair and cooked a roast dinner so we all sat at the table together for the first time. It was Leo's first proper go in a high chair and he did really well.













In the evening I decided I wanted to try Leo out with a bottle again. He did a really good job this time and managed to drink 3fl oz, holding the bottle himself!



The boys chilled out until it was time for their bath and bed routine. It works really well when Rob is home to help as I am able to feed Leo before he starts to scream the house down and Ellis actually gets to hear his story.


my happy Buddha



Ellis is a bit off colour at the moment. He isn't eating well, sleeps quite a bit and is acting out quite a bit which usually happens when he is unwell. I hope he feels better soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails