Wednesday 21 October 2009

Christmas Planning

Now that I am back from my holiday I plan to try and get organised for Christmas. I'm sure it's a little too early to be doing it all but I don't have as much time as I used to.

For Christmas this year we are staying home all day which is going to be brilliant, and people are going to visit us instead. I love it as the boys don't have to be packed into the car twice in one day just to visit the Grandparents (as much as we love them). Then on Boxing Day the plan is to go for a walk with my family in the morning and stay for lunch and then go to Rob's parents in the afternoon for dinner and evening. I hope it all works out as I have it in my head.

Last year I bought Ellis a new Santa sack with his name on and I bought a spare for Leo as I was pregnant at the time. I was going to get his name put on it this year but the company I bought it from won't do it. I will have to find someone else to do it or buy another one and save the spare for the potential 3rd sprog (nugget) ;o)

In Sainsbury's today I was suckered in to buying some Crimbo stuff of the kids. I though they could use it throughout December to get in the Christmas mood. I've also seen some lush pyjamas in Boots that I thought I could get for both of them so they match! How cute will that be!? Also I wanted to buy them matching outfits for Christmas Day. I never ever thought I would want to do that but I just do. Sad I am.



Had a very hectic day today. My Mum couldn't help me out with the music classes and I really wanted to go as they both missed their class last week. Thankfully Sally came to my rescue as she always does. I think I may have to start paying her soon.

I dropped Ellis off at hers, put the car seat in her car and zoomed to Leo's class. Then they met me there. It all worked really well and I love that Sally doesn't take any nonsense from Ellis.

Ellis was a really good boy today. Leo was iffy. Leo moaned, not screamed but just did that annoying noise all the way around the shop while I was trying to think about what food I really needed so I could get out of there pronto. Half way around Ellis decides he needs to go to the toilet. I would either have to pay for my shopping so far and take the trolley with me or get someone to watch my shopping, get them both out and take them. It wasn't too bad as I put Leo on the changing mat in the family toilet and he stayed there while I sorted Ellis.

Today Ellis was 2 years, 2 months, 2 weeks and 2 days old. Here is a picture of him chilling while watching Peppa Pig.



I messed around taking pictures of Leo and while I was trying to put the shopping away, he tried to become an escape artist.









Been a busy bumble today and my back is aching. Will hopefully be in bed by 10pm but with Rob home tonight I feel I should stay up longer. We will see.

1 comment:

  1. That little chapel is where I took the picture of Nan and Grandad, that sits by the tv, many years ago.

    ReplyDelete

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails