Monday 5 October 2009

Not Potty Trained - 26 Months Old

We stayed in this morning waiting for someone to bring back Rob's laptop that he had left at my brother's house on the weekend.

The morning was very hectic. Ellis decided that he wasn't potty trained today and proceeded to wee on the carpet, followed quite quickly by a poo. As I put him on the toilet and ran for some wipes, he comes into the living room with poo all over his hands! All this was happening with Leo screaming in his chair. I could have screamed too.

I managed to clear up, hoovered the living room and kitchen and put the boys down for a nap. Ellis decided to do a huge screech which woke Leo up so I didn't have any time to myself.

I realised that I didn't take any pictures of Ellis when he was 25 months old. I think I may do it every other month or something, plus it is getting very hard to get a good picture of him as he is always running around or shaking his head so I can't get a good shot. This is all I managed to get today.















We went out after lunch to the shops. I wanted to get Ellis' feet measured again as I wasn't sure they had done it right a week ago. That took ages. Then we were walking through another shop when Ellis announces he wants to do a wee wee. I leg it back to the car so he can pee in the potty in the boot of the car. I then went back to the shop we were in and bought him a red dressing gown, pack of 4 long sleeved t-shirts and a pair of jeans. I would have taken the jeans back but he accidentally pulled the label out.

We got some diesel on the way home and then we just passed the time at home playing with trains and trucks.

Ellis didn't want his dinner and Leo just wanted to constantly feed.

I put Leo in the door swing for 10 minutes which he loves but I forgot to put a bib on him. Mistake.





I'm off to have something to eat and to put my feet up for a bit. I should be doing the ironing or something domesticated but I just can't tonight. Lame I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails