Sunday 4 October 2009

Busy Bumbles

My computer isn't happy at the moment so it's been quite hard to actually get online at the moment, so there might be quite a gap between posts until Rob can get it sorted out.

Last Thursday we met up with AB group and had a really nice time again. It was extremely hectic and very noisy so we didn't get to converse as well as we had the week before but it was definitely interesting.

The older kids all sat together to eat lunch which was really cute.







Gus was chilling.



Ted didn't like having his photo taken at first but I eventually got him to smile, although the picture is blurry.





This weekend has been very hectic. We have all been ill with a horrible cold and it seems to be lingering which makes everything that bit harder.

Saturday we went to see my brother and his family. Rob was chatting computer stuff and me and the boys were in the house with Nicky and the girls. I have no idea why but taking care of the kids for 5 1/2 hours in someone else's house was exhausting! I even had Nicky on hand to take Leo for me once I wasn't feeding him. He wasn't in a particarly good mood and I think it's because he is teething.

Ellis had his first wee accident in ages which was totally my fault. I was on the way to take him to the toilet when I became distracted in the play room and the next thing I know, there is a puddle on the floor. Not good, but Nicky didn't mind.

The girls, Megan and Elin are brilliant with the boys. They watch them, play with them and genearlly take care of them. They are really sweet and lovely to be around. Ellis had fun playing with all their toys and doing colouring.










Ellis was surprised to see that the family dog, Alfie Boy, was quite large and is still a baby really so wanted to play with him and give him big kisses. The first thing Alfie did was to give him a great big kiss on his face which made Ellis run and jump for me on the sofa. He was wary of Alfie for a while but soon warmed up to him and started to get very brave.



Today was another busy day. I had a lie in until 9am which was lush as Leo had kept me up a lot during the night and this cold is seriously taking it out of me at the moment.

We went for quite a long car journey and I was a bit nervous about Ellis being in pants for the trip so put him in pull-ups. He ended up being dry all day.

We went to see Adam and Annette who we met while we were travelling. You can read about our adventures here.

Annette is 26 weeks pregnant with her first baby so obviously we spent a lot of time talking about that which was really exciting. I didn't get a picture which is really annoying.

Ellis was a really well behaved and Leo was in a really good mood. We had a delicious lunch cooked for us and we left feeling rather full up and happy.



We had to stop on the way home to feed Leo which was a bit annoying but we finally made it and I shoved some dinner into Ellis before bath and bed which was good fun too.

Will try and do more blog entries soon depending on if the computer is working or not.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a really nice weekend, I'm pleased for you, sorry that you have been feeling so unwell though, hope you feel better this week. x x

    ReplyDelete

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails