Sunday 26 April 2009

Picnic in the Park

Early start this morning. Ellis woke before 6am and I was up at 6:30am, feeling rather shattered.

We played for a bit before breakfast. Rob was up just after 9am as he was going out but before he did, he arranged for us to meet with Leighton, Jaidan, Sabriel and Jasper for a picnic in the park.

Rob went out and I put Ellis to bed. I was hoping he would go straight to sleep but he waited for over half an hour. I was in bed too but didn't go to sleep until he was quiet and then I was up 30 minutes later anyway.

Rob came home and he helped me to prepare the picnic.

The Wilsons arrived around midday and after a quick chat we decided we would hedge our bets with the weather and go to the park for our picnic.



After eating loads, getting cold and sore bums, we went over to the park for a play.





























We were a bit chilly after about an hour in the park so we went to Costa Coffee for a warm up.



The kids were well behaved, apart from Dollop who has been sat on my back for 2 days now.

The rest of the afternoon was spent doing nothing. Rob went to bed for just over an hour and Ellis and I messed around. I gave him his dinner and then played some more before giving him his bath and putting him to bed.

Busy week coming up. Sing and Sign starts again tomorrow and we have a few extra things on that are a bit different from the norm. For example, we have a hair appointment on Thursday, we are meeting a new group of Mummy-to-be friends and we are going to visit an old friend. All this on top of what we normally do. I also have 2 additional evening things this week. Out with the girls on Thursday night for a meal, and my last line dance on Friday night. All exciting stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails