Saturday 18 April 2009

Slide

I did the early shift today and it was quite early. Ellis woke up just after 6 but I managed to leave him until 6:45am.

We came downstairs and Ellis played for a bit before I made breakfast.

He sat his little rabbit up on the sofa and read to him which was so sweet.



I took a couple of pictures too.





Then at nap time, I went back to bed too and didn't wake up until 12:25! I couldn't believe it seeing as I put Ellis down at 10am and wasn't really feeling all that tired.

I woke Rob up and stayed in a bed for a bit reading my book while Rob got dressed and took Ellis downstairs.

I finally made it down and we had lunch.

We played for a bit and then we went out to the shops.

Time went by very quickly but I was determined to let Ellis have a run around and play somewhere. So at 5:15pm we went into a soft play area. I mention the time as usually Ellis has his dinner between 5 and 5:30pm and then is bathed and put to bed at 6:30 to 7pm. We were quite far away from home and we hadn't eaten yet so Rob wasn't too happy about it.

Ellis had a wicked time though. At one point he disappeared and we found him sat up on a bike that travels down a little ramp. It was so funny to see but I didn't get a chance to video it.

He went climbing with Daddy and down the slide with both of us. Bit embarrassing for me though as at one point down the slide, my bum got stuck!









Fun was had by all and after a quick stop for some food, it wasn't long before Ellis was home and in the bath.

A very busy afternoon and I'm not sure what we are doing tomorrow. We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails