Saturday 25 April 2009

Funky Dance

Friday morning was just so lazy! Ellis went to bed at 10am and didn't wake up until nearly 1pm! I had a couple of hours too which was great.

We had lunch and it wasn't long before Daddy was home and we left for Little Stars.

Ellis enjoyed swinging on the monkey bars with a monkey teddy, and walking along beams, building towers, playing skittles, going through the tunnel, riding on a rocking horse and doing rolypolys.

We went to Sainsbury's after and bought quite a lot of food before going home for dinner.

While I cooked I made the boys go outside to play. They didn't seem to mind and had tons of fun.











Saturday morning, Rob did the early shift and it was early. Ellis woke before six and I made Rob get up at about 6:40am.

I managed to sleep on and off until I got up around 10am, which is when Ellis went down for his nap.

Rob went out and I spent the morning pottering around. I think the house is getting there now. I feel slightly more organised and things are looking cleaner and more tidy. Nesting really helps.

Ellis and I were drawing with his chalks when Rob got home. We all had lunch together at the table and then took ages to decide what we were going do with the afternoon. It took so long in fact that we didn't leave until gone 2pm!

We just went to some shops, took some things back and bought some stuff. Namely, garden furniture, curtains, clothes for me and Rob, a soap dish that has to go back and a little shelf thing for the downstairs loo. I wasn't pleased with it at all, but it will do for now.

When we were out in the car, Ellis asked for his glasses and then proceeded to do a funky dance. I tried to get it on video but he became a bit camera shy.





We arrived home at dinner time so I prepared 3 different dinners, while Rob mowed the lawn and Ellis did some reading. It was so cute! He was looking at a brochure for the local gym.



Ellis then laid on the floor stating, "bed". I took this as a sign that he was tired.

We had a really good day with Ellis today. He was just so good all day and we were both very proud of him. His talking is coming on leaps and bounds and he is putting 3 words together quite often now. He knows a lot of colours, can count to 10, missing 7 and 8 and when I went through the alphabet with him today he finished it off with x, y, z without any prompting from me. I have no idea where he got this from as it was the first time I had gone through the alphabet with him. My clever boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails