Tuesday 7 April 2009

20 Months Old

Ellis was 20 months old on Sunday so today I made him pose for the camera. He didn't mind, as you can see.





















Today was a good day. I had my antenatal class this morning and when I came home, my Mum had kindly done all my ironing! I was well chuffed as I am now back on top of it. How long that will last is anyones guess.

Mum also helped me change my bedding so I have a lovely clean bed tonight and to top it all off, she left 2 carrier bags full of chocolate! Cheers Mum xxx

Ellis woke up and he sat reading his favourite book while I got lunch ready. The book is actually a policy wording for our house contents insurance, but he sits like an old man reading the paper. I have tried to capture him doing it on video but this is the best that I have got so far. Will try again soon.



After lunch we went to meet up with Sharon, Sophie, Sally and Anna at the swimming pool. We had a lovely time and the kiddies all got into the little paddling pool together. At one point Anna used her watering can to give Ellis a soaking. It was so cute to watch and he didn't mind, it is Anna after all.

Ellis decided he had had enough and asked to get out. We had been in a while but not quite an hour but I didn't want to force him to stay in the pool, so we got out.

The rest followed shortly after and we all sat in the cafe for a drink and some cake.

From the pool we went to the shops for some bits and bobs and then home for dinner, bath and bed.

In Ellis' room we have set up a webcam so that we can see what he is doing when we hear certain sounds through the monitor. We bought it mainly for using with the new baby but have been testing it first. Here are a couple of short videos of what we can see.




I'm sure some people will think it is slightly weird but we think it's quite cool. We are computer geeks after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails