Thursday 16 April 2009

Horse Lorry

Today wasn't that planned but turned out rather good.

Ellis was a bit of a pain going down for his nap. I say a pain but he actually just played and chatted in his bed for about an hour before eventually falling asleep.

I knew we were going out just after 12 so would have to wake him up. He wasn't too happy about it and went from being hyper running around, to whingeing and crying at me about the simplest thing. We were going to a restaurant so I really needed him to behave.

As it happened, he was amazing! He sat in the high chair for an hour and a half and didn't complain once. He ate his snacks, garlic bread, pasta and fruit with no fuss and then did a bit of colouring while I cleared up and the bill was paid. What a star!

I had actually met up with an old school teacher of mine. I was a bit nervous about it but it turned out to be a really nice, relaxing lunch time.

We had to go to Mothercare straight after to get the buggy fixed and then from there we went to Nanny and Grandad Rennolds' house.

When we arrived, Katie, Chloe and Kamron were there so Ellis had a good run around and played nicely with Kamron.

They didn't stay long and soon it was just Nanny, Grandad, me and Ellis.

Ellis had loads of fun and attention. He played with Grandad in the conservatory and outside in the garden.









They also went into the horse lorry, had a look around and Ellis had a quick drive.



Add Image



We all sat to the table and had a lovely dinner before we had to pack up and go home.

I managed to keep Ellis awake on the way home and after a very quick bath and story he was soon tucked up in bed.

I didn't do much with my evening and it was gone before I knew it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails