Saturday 4 April 2009

Mess

Another day, another mess.









Little Stars was good again. Ellis had a great time walking along beams, jumping down, putting his arms in the air and saying "da-daa!"

We went straight home after and Ellis and I spent time doing our new game of reading a book in the dark using his torch. He loves it but it gets very hot.


In the evening I went to a line dance, and I got all dressed up, I even put make-up on!

This morning, Rob took my weekly bump pictures and Ellis was feeling a bit left out so we took a couple of silly ones, just so that he can look at them after, on the camera. He is really getting the knack of smiling at the right time.

Ellis played with his baby brother for a bit before going up for his nap.

A replacement wardrobe arrived at 12:30pm, which woke him up a bit early, seeing as he didn't go down until 11am anyway.

It was then time for lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails