Friday 1 May 2009

Snip Snip

Thursday morning, we went to my Mum's house to get Ellis' hair cut. He was so good. He sat on a high stool, had the cloak around him and just read a book while he was trimmed. I wasn't too sure what shape I wanted but this is what he ended up with. I think he looks really grown up now.









We came home and both of us had a nap.

After lunch, Nanny Rennolds and Chloe came over and we all went swimming together. The pool was warm and not too busy but the cafe was heaving so we just went straight home.

In the car the kiddies were so cute! They were holding hands.





Uncle Dave came over to baby sit and I went out with my Mummy friends. I am very large now and had to pull the extra large top out from the wardrobe. I only hope I don't outgrow this one or I will have to buy some more.



We went to an amazing restaurant that was all you could eat for £11.99 and the drinks were reasonably priced too. The food was great.

As a surprise the girls had got me a balloon with 30 on it, a card and a lovely silver bracelet. I loved it but it did make me go rather hot, as I didn't suspect a thing. Thank you guys, your the best xxx



I didn't get home too late but I was stuffed full with food and very tired, so after quickly checking my e-mails and chatting to Rob, I was in bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails