Thursday 21 May 2009

21 Months Old

Very late I know but I've been rather pre-occupied recently, so here are Ellis' 21 month and a bit pictures.















No news really other than Ellis has some more teeth coming through so is dribbling everywhere and constantly making funny faces. Bless him. I have been giving him Calpol every now and then to try and help.

Sainsbury's had a 25% sale on so I used it to buy Ellis some pants. They are so cute. They have George on them from the Peppa Pig collection. He loved them too but didn't keep them on for very long.

Went to Ikea today and bought a 97p vase and then went to Mum's for dinner. It was yummy, we had poppadoms with mango chutney, rice and chicken korma. For dessert we had strawberries with a scone too.

We got home very late but I gave him a bath anyway. He was falling asleep in the car so I was expecting him to go straight to sleep once in bed but he didn't. He was still banging and chatting at 8:45pm! Hopefully I might get a lie in tomorrow then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails