Tuesday 2 June 2009

Baby Brother Leo

Well, its official guys, I am a big brother! Here is a video of when I met him for the first time.











My baby brother, Leo, was born naturally on Mummy's 30th birthday, Tuesday 26th May. He weighed 8lb 1.5oz and I love him so much already.











Mummy had to stay in hospital for quite a while as Leo had an infection of some sort but they both came home yesterday and we are all just trying to adjust to the new addition.



I have been giving him loads of kisses and I show him all my toys and books. I think he likes it.

Mummy is obviously very busy but would like to thank everyone for their lovely messages, cards and presents. She will be trying to catch up with the blogging as soon as things are settled.

Be back soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails