Sunday 21 June 2009

Lazy Days

The mornings are usually a time for just chilling out and messing around before lunch, then an activity in the afternoon. Friday morning was just that, with the boys messing around on the new mat and just chilling out.











Lunch.



Rob was home in time for Little Stars so he said he would take Ellis and I should get some rest. So Leo and I went to bed and Ellis and Rob went out.

Rob also took Ellis to the library to exchange his books and he came back with one that is called "Wake Up Daddy!" This is rather apt for our family as I'm constantly getting Ellis to call Daddy downstairs from bed.

More chilling out in the evening, and Ellis was feeling left out with the macro pictures of hands and feet, so I did his feet too.











I realised that I haven't been taking any pictures of Ellis on his own recently so I took the camera upstairs at bath time.



I decided to put Leo in an outfit on Saturday but it was too hot, so after a few pictures, I put him in some shorts. I thought they were the cutest thing ever!





Rob relaxing.



Uncle Dave came over in the afternoon to drop off Rob's car, and suggested taking Ellis to the park. After Ellis had his nap, Rob and Uncle Dave went out.







They had a really good time.

Today was rather boring. Leo was also very demanding all day so I feel like I've been feeding, winding and changing nappies all day.

Rob went back to bed at about 9:30am and didn't come back down until nearly 1pm.

Ellis gave Rob his Daddy day card, which he had drawn in, and his present which was a framed picture for him to take to work.

Rob and Ellis did try to help out with Leo.



Leo really didn't change all day, and this blog entry was written between feeds, winding and nappy changing. Hopefully tomorrow will be better and that I get some sleep tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails